Pages

Pages

Tuesday, June 23

6.23.2015

❤️

somedays
i get the sinking feeling in my chest
telling me that you don't miss me
that you are doing just fine
without me

and,
i suppose,
a part of that is true

you don't really need me

you'd do just fine,
in all honesty

and it hurts
oh how it hurts

but then,
on the other hand,
there are days when i see your face light up
happiness brighter than the sun
because we are together

together, together

and when we leave
each other
i think that we're torn apart

but every time
that we get back together
our bonds grow stronger

and yes, 
it hurts even more to leave then

but oh, 
it makes the times together even more special

maybe God's preparing our hearts
and our souls and minds
for the infinity we'll spend with each other
and with Him



No comments:

Post a Comment