Pages

Pages

Sunday, November 13

bumped into each other

 :

back home under the city lights and the mountain silhouettes. we bumped into each other, and i almost forgot, but the memory now tells me of sadness in those eyes and the fact that i looked back. i have to laugh because i've wondered what you've been going through for a long time and i still don't have a clue. 

the Gardener had plowed through this part of the garden. picking weeds. turning the dirt. getting it under his fingernails and whistling tunes into the morning silence. even the birds sat still to listen. it had taken awhile. 
but do you see this little sapling?

it's His love growing in the garden of my heart. sprouting in the presence of the master Gardener. 

last night i stopped in my tracks and talked to Him about you. about the little boy who had lost his way. i told Him that it's okay if i never see you again, but that i only want you to love the Lord and to know that He loves you. 

we have a long ways to go. i hope one day you're brave enough to say hello again. 

laughing forever,
the girl who keeps coming back

p.s. psalm 107:8-9. 

6 comments:

  1. loove the way you wrote the master gardener concept!!
    'the girl who keeps coming back' yess i feel this too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. andrea. u make my little heart glow with happy things. what. CRY. <3

      Delete
  2. Hey there! Like Andrea, I loved the part about the Gardener. It especially rings true since I myself am a gardener, and I've always loved that analogy. You have a beautiful blog here :)

    ReplyDelete