Pages

Pages

Saturday, October 15

clear this head


 :
via pinterest

i put your name in a bottle,
and i sent it down the rushing river.
to clear this head.
clear.
clear.
clear.

i dreamed about you all night long
and i woke up
exhausted.

because this is not what it's supposed to be like.
and i wish my heart knew that.
there's a heavy fog.
fog.
fog.
fog.

time to go, darling.
find the Shepherd tending to his flock
and sit beside the quiet waters.

x
sleep has been my enemy lately.
(but my God is greater than that.)

6 comments:

  1. i feel like this could be a song. someone needs to write this as a song. the repeating words... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laughing because you're like this winter wind coming my way. xx i love you.

      Delete
  2. "but my God is great than that." Seriously, this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my goodness. holding on to His promises day by day, girlie. thank you!! x

      Delete