Pages

Pages

Monday, October 31

came back

i hope the sea brings this message to you
via pinterest


hi.

i saw your face today. it was only in a picture, and i wasn't sure if it was you, but you came back. i think that mattered most to me. the fact that even mountains of doubt couldn't keep you away.

i pray for you.
the night seeps into my bones and i stay up too late with your name on my mind. let him see, let him see, let him see. 
the Lord hears.

i pray you know that as well.
even in my doubt, i know that. He hears and i have no reason to worry.

i love you.

i think you need to hear that. these days are getting colder and the air dries. but i hope that this Love warms your bones and you finally let go.

please.
let the Shepherd take you back home.

i'm waiting.
x

5 comments:

  1. MY HEART. how do you always manage to touch my soul like this?! *cries* your writing is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's totes a God thing because my little hands have made more mistakes than i can count.
      LOVE YOU. <3

      Delete
  2. I love how every. single. thing. you write has such a beautiful story to it. My heart breaks every time, but in give-me-more kind of way. Just lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elizabeth. am i crying. i'm crying.
      the things i write about meant the world to me and so it's so precious that you see a silver of that. ow. thank you so much. xx

      Delete
    2. laughing because i had two typos in that sentence. oh well. living life. ;) x

      Delete