Pages

Pages

Saturday, December 5

throw me

Central Park Watercolor by Bella Foster:
by bella foster

throw me wild and fearless into the cold biting air
because i cannot stay here
i cannot gather the dust of your words and actions
it's too hot in here so open the window
throw me wild and fearless now
into that big, dark blue sky with stars you can barely see
the pollution of who you are has blinded your vision
i cannot stay here where i cannot see
throw me wild and fearless into the silent sky
because i'd rather be broken and clean
than dusty and new

| you knew all along | 


2 comments:

  1. new follower:)

    you have such wonderful poetry. its beautiful. thank you for sharing your pieces with the world. God bless you! have a lovely day!

    princessfaithm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW. I'M HONORED. thank you sosososoos much. *hugs*

      Delete